Church dedicated to Our Lady of Perpetual Help in Drawno
Cross-shaped building made in 1692 from stones with an unusual truss tower. The pulpit in Baroque style and the altar are worth seeing.
how to find →
The church is situated directly in the center of Drawno
at the big crossroad.
Click to see more photos »
All informations, particularly about opening times or dates, without liability.