Więcław (Bornhofen) is located 5 kilometers north-east from Dębno (Neudamm/Nm.)
, by the Myśla river, surrounded by forests. Its population is 201 inhabitants (2011).
A brickyard was established at the site in the second half of the 19th century and mechanized in 1925. It produced bricks in various colors, roof tiles, and floor slabs. About 30 Italian prisoners of war were working in the brickyard between April 1944 and January 1945.
The smokestack of the former brickyard with a visible pattern near the top is located in the eastern, industrial, part of the village, within the area belonging to Wittenberg Metal Sp. z o.o.
Text: Paweł Zieliński, 2012
All informations, particularly about opening times or dates, without liability.