Klępicz (Klemzow) is located 7 km north-west from Moryń (Mohrin)
, by a small lake called Nowe Objezierze Zachodnie. The number of inhabitants is 303 (2009).
The village was first mentioned in 1377. Over the years, it belonged to members of the von Sack and von Brederlow families.
The late-mediaeval church dating back to the 15th century. Its tower was built from fieldstone. The bell was cast in the 16th century. The church was recently renovated and had its roofing replaced.
The manor house in Klępicz, formerly located in the eastern part of the village, near the lake, was destroyed in 1945. A naturalistic, forest-type park, spanning an area of ca. 2 hectares, was created adjacent to it.
Text: Paweł Zieliński, 2012
All informations, particularly about opening times or dates, without liability.